Fourneaux du Manège - Roasted Jura trout with red curry, mashed butternut squash in olive oil, pickled red cabbage, saffron nage and herb salad
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE MEAL KIT?
A delicious dish for 4 people
Chef Sébastien: "For the trout recipe, I was inspired by seasonal and local produce. Everything starts with the product, we think about how we are going to work with it, and then comes memories and experiences. In this case, the red curry is used to marinate and roast the trout - these are memories of travel in Asia stand out! My thing is to use produce from our terroir and twist them with touches from elsewhere, in the tastes but also in the techniques".
Sustainable, high quality, locally sourced ingredients
- 500ml Amfora extra virgin olive oil, probably more than you need. But all Greek food tastes better with more olive oil! This is fresh from Crete, the Agricultural Coop of Zakros, the latest harvest. Check out the rest of our range at www.amforahome.ch
Clear and simple instructions, laminated for you to keep. If you get stuck, give us a call or email us! (+41 78 649 08 09 or email@example.com)
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFO
Price: 2 person CHF 35.-
4 person CHF 45.-
Preparation and cooking time: 40 minutes
- 4 steaks of trout at 150gr per portion
- 1 small butternut squash
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- Saffron nage
Excluded in the kit which you will need:
- Balsamic vinegar
Delivery: Our products are delivered every Tuesday and Thursday, and require 24 hours to prepare. The delivery is not included in this basket (Delivery is CHF 15.- and pick up is FREE). You will be able to choose your preferred option at checkout.